GILOTRIF is a prescription medicine that is used to treat people with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that:
- has certain (non-resistant) abnormal epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) gene(s). Your healthcare provider will perform a test to make sure that GILOTRIF is right for you.
- has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic), and
- has not been previously treated for metastatic lung cancer
It is not known if GILOTRIF is safe and effective in treating people with lung cancer that has resistant abnormal EGFR genes.
is used to treat people with squamous cell lung cancer that:
- has spread to other parts of the body, and
- has been previously treated with chemotherapy that contains platinum.
It is not known if GILOTRIF is safe and effective in children.